- Built-in Realtek 8763 chip and Bluetooth 5.0.
- 7.2mm dynamic driver unit.
- Comfortable to wear with silicone earbuds.
- Come with 300mAh charging dock for 12 hours of battery life.
- Gaming Mod for reduced latency
- Single-button for full control
Redmi AirDots S VS Redmi AirDots 1: Differences
There have two main differences between Redmi AirDots S and Redmi AirDots.
1. The master-slave connection was canceled
The old Redmi AirDots uses a master-slave connection to connect to your device. First, the right ear is connected to your phone, and then the left earplug is automatically connected to the right earplug. While the new Redmi AirDots S cancels the master-slave connection. When the Redmi AirDots S was first paired with the phone, the two earbuds were actually connected. Monaural/binaural mode can also be switched seamlessly when we put on only one headset and play in mono, we can quickly restore stereo with the other one, and users don’t have to repair.
2. Add a new low latency game mode
Redmi AirDots S has a Bluetooth 5. 0 chip, and its data transmission capacity is twice that of the previous generation Redmi AirDots. The connection is also faster and more stable. In addition, Redmi AirDots S also adds a new low-latency game mode, which can be activated by pressing a button on the headset three times.
- Material: ABS
- Bluetooth protocol: HFP/A2DP/ HSP/AVRCP
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Frequency response: 20-20000Hz
- Impedance: 32ohms
- Sensitivity: 106dB
- Battery Capacity(mAh): 43mAh(single earphone) /300mAh(Charging box)
- Charging Time: approx. 1.5-3 hrs
- Standby Time: approx. 100 hrs
- Music time: 3h
- Bluetooth distance: W/O obstacles 10m