- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M4 one-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 2,000 square feet (EU version)†. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps† and works with major internet service providers (ISP) and modems.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices†.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
5 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac)
2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)
|Working Modes||Router Mode
Access Point Mode
|Ethernet Ports||2× Gigabit Ports
*Per Deco Unit
|Power||12 V ⎓ 1.5 A|
|Network Security||SPI Firewall
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network
1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
|Parental Controls||URL Filtering
|WAN Types||Dynamic IP
|Quality of Service||QoS by Device|
|Cloud Service||OTA Firmware Upgrade
|NAT Forwarding||Port Forwarding
DHCP Client List
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||3.6 × 3.6 × 7.5 in
(90.7 × 90.7 × 190 mm)
|Package Contents||Deco M4 (1-pack)
1 Deco M4R Unit
1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable
1 Power Adapter
1 Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Android 4.4 or later
iOS 9.0 or later
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE:
<20 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<23 dBm (5 GHz)
There are no reviews yet.