- 1BA+1DD Hybrid Driver: TRN ST1 adopts custom 30095 balanced armatures and a 10mm dynamic driver. With this configuration, it can greatly improve high-frequency extension and clarity to a degree that will leave you amazed over the richness of instruments and natural details emerging from your music collection. You will enjoy impactful bass rumble and delicate treble. It gives the music performance more substance and a very natural tone.
- Electronic Crossover and Frequency Division Chamber: Carefully tuned 2-way crossover technology and acoustic chamber allow narrower pass-band of drivers make it possible to optimize and tailor them to the desired sonic capabilities. When the resonances are minimized, your psychoacoustic capabilities no longer have to deal with unwanted resonances. You can enjoy the reproduced music to a whole new level.
- Aesthetic Crafting and Alloy Faceplate: This model utilizes advanced PVD protective film-coating that is tough, resists corrosion, impact, and abrasion. The stunning musical performance of ST1 deserves an equally striking appearance. Each one is hand-brushed to a satin finish, ensuing a luxurious pearly-white shine and plush feeling that is both artistically and aesthetically pleasing.
- Airflow Regulating Pressure Vent and New Type-C Connector: The airflow control helps equalize internal chamber pressure via the vent on the faceplate. A newly developed type-C connector can greatly protect the contact pins from accidental breakage to ensure longevity and better wearing stability.
- Ergonomic Design for Ultimate Wearing Experience: The ST1 has a specially shaped front housing which is made in accordance with the contour of a human auricle for utmost stability, comfort, and sound isolation.
- Driver unit: 1BA+1DD hybrid driver unit (Super-sized 10mm Diaphragm + Customed BA)
- Impedance: 18Ω
- Earphone sensitivity: 106dB/mW
- Frequency range: 10-40000Hz
- Plug Type: 3.5mm Straight Plug
- Cable Length: 1.20m
- Earphone interface: Improved 0.75mm Type-C connector
- Whether can replacement cable: Yes