- Three-Axis Stabilization, Anti-Shake for a More Beautiful Shot Enhanced stability gimbal for a smooth recording and live streaming experience.
- Automatic Motion Tracking, Be a Star Wherever You Go, Uses intelligent image recognition technology to follow target faces or objects.
- Auto-Calibration Can Record Portrait and Landscape, Automatically detects based on balance benchmarks and supports multi-angle shooting.
- 320°Panoramic Now You Can Finally Fit Everyone in the Picture, Supports 180° / 320°panoramic tracking – take in all the views.
- Dolly Zoom Make Home Movies Like the Hollywood Pros. Slide the button to zoom in on close-ups for an amazing telescopic feel. Create the “Vertigo Effect” zoom effects with the app.
- One-Click Transition Effects: “PhoneGo mode” makes quick transitions to capture every little movement.
- Timelapse Photography Discover the Dynamic World. Use the smart app to toggle time-lapse settings including exposure/recording time, light, and shadow with your phone.
- 12 Hour Battery Life Record Worry-Free, 2200mAh battery capacity.
- Smart Controls Through Mobile App: Enjoy shooting moments by using multiple intelligent functions expanded through the APP. Baseus Control APP supports iOS 10.0 or above and Android 6.0 or above.
- Concise Controls Designed from Entry Level to Prosumer. Includes free micro USB charging cable
- Material: ABS+PC
- Phone width: 92mm ( Max.）
- Allowable: 250g（Max.）
- Please install a phone and adjust the balance when the gimbal powers off;
- Push and hold open the phone clamp, slide the phone in as close as possible against the tilt axis motor, and clamp-on.
- Rotate the tilt axis to the right;
- Adjust the phone balance by sliding the horizontal arm of the roll axis; (If the phone is tilted to the right, shorten the arm; if the phone is tilted to the left, lengthen the arm. If it is still tilted to the left, attach the counterweight to adjust the balance).
- Power on: Long press the power button for 3 seconds to power on the gimbal after balancing the phone;
- Notes: If the gimbal automatically detects that the phone is not well-balanced after powering on, it will enter the automatic calibration state.
- Click “Calibrate” and wait for 15 seconds. The gimbal will automatically calibrate and enter sleep mode during this period. Restart it after 15 seconds.
- Power on the gimbal – turn on the phone Wireless – open the Baseus Control APP – search the gimbal Wireless and connect the gimbal.
- Baseus 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
- Capture the Most Beautiful Moments
There are no reviews yet.