CCA NRA 1Electrostatic+1Dynamic Unit In-Ear Earphone Features:
- Using electrostatic technology Equipped with a 6.8mm electret sounding unit, the electrostatic field formed by the change of two electrode plates, the extremely thin diaphragm produces sound under the uniform drive of electrostatic force, and the quality consistency is much more stable.
- The combination of 1 static +1 dynamic and 3 magnetic moving coils. 3 The triple magnetic force contained in the magnetic low-frequency large moving coil makes up for the low-frequency output limitation of the electrostatic unit. The three-frequency is balanced, smooth, and natural, and the overall atmosphere of the music is just right.
- Compared with ordinary earphones, the low-voltage electrostatic driver in ultra-thin earphones is easier to drive and enjoy HIFI sound quality easily.
- The metal shell with complex process and resin earphone shell, ergonomic design, comfortable to wear.
- Standard accessory with two-wire silver-plated cable. Stronger high resolution, reduce loss during transmission, effectively prevent winding, and prolong service life.
- Impedance: 25Ω±10%
- Headphone sensitivity: 103db±3db
- Frequency response range: 20Hz-40KHz
- Plug type: 3.5mm straight
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Headphone interface: 2pin interface
- Can spare cables: Yes
- Drive unit: 1 electrostatic drive unit + 1 3* dynamic magnetic drive
- Product size: 28*25*14mm/1.1*0.98*1.55in
- Product weight: 30g